Multilayer metal sintered mesh is a new type of filter material with high strength and overall stiffness
Multi layer metal sintering net It is a new type of filter material with high strength and overall stiffness. It is made of multi-layer metal braided mesh and processed by special lamination and vacuum sintering. The grids are staggered to form a uniform and ideal filter structure. It not only overcomes the shortcomings of low strength, poor stiffness and unstable mesh shape of ordinary wire mesh, but also can reasonably match and design the gap size, permeability and strength characteristics of materials, and has excellent filtering accuracy. Filtration resistance, mechanical strength, wear resistance, heat resistance, cold resistance and processability, high pressure strength requirements and uniform filtration accuracy are ideal, and are widely used in petrochemical, nuclear, synthetic fiber, film, food, pharmaceutical, aerospace and environmental protection industries.
1) standard five layer net: composed of protective layer, filter layer, separation layer and two layers of support layer;
2) high strength, good rigidity: high mechanical strength and compressive strength;
3) high precision and good stability: when the nominal particle size is 1-300 μ m, the filtration performance is uniform, and the mesh size remains unchanged during use.
4) wide application environment: it can be used for filtration of temperature environment from - 200 ℃ to 650 ℃ and acid-base corrosion environment;
5) excellent cleaning performance: good countercurrent cleaning effect, reusable, long service life (can be cleaned by reverse flow, filtrate, ultrasonic, dissolution, baking, etc.)