What industries can sintered felt be used in?
The sintered felt is made of micron sized metal fibers spread, stacked and sintered at high temperature. Compared with the single-layer felt, the multi-layer metal fiber felt has a pore gradient formed by layers with different pore sizes, which can be controlled to obtain higher filtration accuracy and larger dust holding capacity.
Scope of application:
1. Sintering felt can be used for filtering of hydraulic system: sintering felt can be used as filter of any height and medium pressure, so it is widely used in various industries such as aviation, shipbuilding, aerospace, machine tools, metallurgy, medicine and chemical industry. In China, most of the hydraulic systems of civil aircraft are made of sintered felt.
2. Sintered felt can be used for other filtration in semiconductor industry: in semiconductor industry, the filter made of sintered felt is used to purify the air used in the processing of various high-density processors and memory chips, which is more efficient and convenient to use.
3. Sintered felt can be used for catalyst recovery. The filter made of sintered felt has the advantages of small volume, long service life and low pressure difference. Therefore, it is widely used in the processing fields of various petrochemical industries, and has the function of recycling valuable catalyst in waste acid washing liquor.
Advantages of sintered felt:
1. High porosity and excellent permeability, small pressure loss and large flow rate;
2. It has large capacity, high filtration precision, slow pressure rise and long replacement cycle;
3. It is resistant to corrosion, high temperature, acid, alkali, organic solvent, medicine, etc., and can be used in 480 ℃ for a long time;
4. Easy to process, shape and weld;
5. According to the user's requirements, we can specially produce reinforced, thickened, protective net and other specifications
The sintered felt can keep the filtration effect of filter cloth continuously, and has the characteristics of three-dimensional network, porous structure, high porosity, large surface area, pore size and uniform distribution. The sintering felt overcomes the defects of easy caking and metal mesh damage.